Monday, September 1, 2008

Back to School and the JONAS BROTHERS!!!

I am still trying to get our Hilton Head pictures organized and sit down and blog about our great trip, BUT, we've been so busy with so many fun things that I just haven't found the time. The kids went back to school and they all seem to be doing well and like their classes.



Lara and I got to go to the Jonas Brothers concert last Sunday night and we had so much fun. I was actually not that excited about it, but it turned out really fun. We had terrible seats (lawn) but we could hear just fine. My ears were still ringing the next day at work and I wore ear plugs. The shreiking was unreal. Those boys are very talented and they put on a great show. I was actually surprised how many songs I knew all the words too. I've actually found myself in the car alone singing to the Jo Bros. Shhh, don't tell anyone!



It took forever to get out of the parking lot and we were very tired the next day, but it was worth it.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

A PICTURE OF MARY!!!!! Woohoo!!!! I'm so excited!!!!