Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sooooo long!!!

Okay, so I started this update in January.

And it's now July.

I'm going to go ahead now and post this update and then I'll try to recap 2009 in another post.

I suck at blogging. Here goes.

January 31, 2010
It has been so long since I posted. I can't believe how good my intentions are and how I can't seem to carry them out.

Well...almost a year. I feel like so much has happened and at the same time I feel like everything is still the same. We're all a year older...exciting for some, not so much for others (me!!!)

Adam has turned sixteen and is DRIVING. He loves it. Mostly because Phill takes the train downtown everyday and Adam gets to drive his super cool car. He's a junior and is tolerating school.


Lara is still crazy busy. She's involved in everything. It's cheer competition season so that keeps us busy enough, if only it didn't come at the same time as volleyball season and indoor soccer season. She's in eighth grade and very excited for high school.

I went with Lara's BFF's and their Moms (my good buddies) to the South Side Irish Parade. SO MUCH FUN!!!




Phill and I with our baby girl on vacation!!




LARA TURNS 14!!!

Hunter keeps us all entertained. He is eight now and in second grade. He is so different than Adam was in second grade, but I guess that's what happens when you get to hang out with 16 year olds. He is currently working on a project for African American History. He has picked Bob Marley to do his project on. He plans on wearing his Bob t-shirt and making a cd for everyone in the class. This should be interesting.





Our favorite Christmas movie is Christmas Story. The one liners can be heard all year long in our house. There is a display from the movie near our home and we took the kids this year. They all had a quick trip to see santa and Hunter went down the slide at the end.


That should catch you up a little on the kids.

I really am going to try and post regularly. Really I am.

No comments: