Wednesday, July 30, 2008

COMPUTER CRASH!!!!

It is with great sadness I announce that my hard drive has crashed :(

Only six months old, it lived such a short life. In the last week I've had more than my share of conversations with data recovery (we can't save your data, we can save your data, we can't save your data, it will cost you $1800 to save your data and finally we can save your data). Dell has sent me the wrong hard drive. I am hoping to get the new hard drive today, there is so much to update :)

Phill is on a well-timed business trip to Texas, he won't arrive home until Thursday, just in time for basketball of course, then we leave for vacation on Friday. I am hoping to get all updated here before we go because I know vacation will bring LOADS of new fun pictures and stories. There is so much to do with packing, cleaning, planning, finishing up a few baseball loose ends, holding newspaper and mail delivery and did I mention PACKING!?!?!

I can't upload any pictures to this computer (it's falling apart) but I'll post a few pictures from Hilton Head last year.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I've been wondering where you've been! Sorry for the stress... glad you are back! Cute, cute kiddos!!

Shannon said...

Sorry about the computer crash. Major bummer! I hope you guys are having a great time by now!

Kerri said...

BUMMER! Did you get it all back for real. Get a mac :) Just kidding. But that's what I ended up doing last time ours crashed.